No announcement yet.

Trimmer Rack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put padded 2 sided tape in the brackets. Left one side of tape uncovered so sticky side isnt exposed. Then I got some vinyl...like the stuff some lawn chairs are made of. it was a lawn chair repair kit...anyway I cut some of that and stuck it to the tape on the end that my trimmer head sits in. its really snug now and doesnt move. But I think they(the cheaper ones are poorly designed. Too much rattling around.

Comment

I used an old tube from my tiller, cut the tube and put it over the mettle, was great until the 2nd trip where the trimmers started wearing the tube on the edges. Might be a good idea to grind the edges smooth before doing anything ells to prevent it from happening again, Really though it's nothing more than an irritation, irritation that my nice trimmers got marked up, the damage to them is nothing that will hinder them from doing their job however.

I put padded 2 sided tape in the brackets. Left one side of tape uncovered so sticky side isnt exposed. Then I got some vinyl...like the stuff some lawn chairs are made of. it was a lawn chair repair kit...anyway I cut some of that and stuck it to the tape on the end that my trimmer head sits in. its really snug now and doesnt move. But I think they(the cheaper ones are poorly designed. Too much rattling around.
      White Company

Comment

Working...
      X