Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are kawasaki/ toro parts proprietary

Thinking of buying a Kawasaki KRB750B 67.6cc 2-Cycle Back Pack Blower and
    Toro Time Cutter SS4260 42" Deck /with 21.5HP Kawasaki/with bagger to pickup some fall leaf clean-up jobs.since mowing is a bust this year.

I do a lot of my own work/maintenance on my equipment. Just wondering if I need to go to a dealer for parts like stihl. or can buy online

You can find Kawasaki parts online. I have a 22hp kawasaki on my mower. Strong engine.

Comment

thanks for the info!!

Comment

Thinking of buying a Kawasaki KRB750B 67.6cc 2-Cycle Back Pack Blower and
        Toro Time Cutter SS4260 42" Deck /with 21.5HP Kawasaki/with bagger to pickup some fall leaf clean-up jobs.since mowing is a bust this year.

I do a lot of my own work/maintenance on my equipment. Just wondering if I need to go to a dealer for parts like stihl. or can buy online
        Yes they are proprietary however at the current time you can sell Kawasaki parts online. However they seem to be tightening up the parts supply for the 2cycle lineup as of late.
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
        X