• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self made bed extender f150

Attached Files

Great Post!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Good job man! do you just fold it down and use ramps for the mowers?

Comment

i have grown from 5 accounts to 36 accounts, so far in this current season, my last 6 accounts force me to upgrade equipment 1/2 to 2 acre lots, so i decide to go for a riding mower, i always buy my equipment cash. so after buying a extra new edger, and mower and riding mower i just don't want to , rush to buy any trailer, i want an enclose that will suit better for me and advertise in huge letters show off basically,i been looking around here and sit and the idea of buying a cargo hitch, but that scare me here its like people has courtesy when it comes to driving but not a lot skills if u know what i mean, so i decide to design this bed extender so i can take my 21 inches with me i am not thinking of unloading the rider an every house just where i have more than 3 or 4 houses 1/4 in a raw, i just think this bed extender i did its kwolll
          Last edited by Grass Doctor; 07-26-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Good job man! do you just fold it down and use ramps for the mowers?
            thanks lopes
            im thinking if i should do it to work that way, i have a pair of nice ramps i got at harbor freight, so i just slide them under need the rider i use this settings today i was freaking out while i was on the road, at the end of my day, i did work out just smooth im going to keep making new patterns and different types to see if i can come with multiple uses for a bed extender

Comment

Great idea man, nice creativity!

Comment

Nice, it's definitly fun coming up with stuff like this. It's one of those things that makes running your own business fun.

Comment

Nice, it's definitly fun coming up with stuff like this. It's one of those things that makes running your own business fun.
                  i know. i notice a lot of contractor tripping about today. i bet they like it
                  we all love our toys, plus im saving gas and that i like. im driving a v8 5.4 not the best gas millage 17 highway 15 on city 12 to 14 when im hauling or towing.

so towing at this time its not an option.

i stay in my truck bed even like a sardine . now i have 2 extra fts.

Comment

... looks good....is the tail gate reinforced . What size mower you have

Comment

Working...
                    X