Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hawk Parts?

Hello All,
    I need some parts for my 48in. Red Hawk Belt-drive walk behind.
    I need genral manitance parts and a drive belt does anybody know where i can find them?

What about a local repair shop just take in your old parts and model #. They do all the leg work looking everything up.

Comment

Not to sure bud. This is the problem with buying a mower without dealer support.

Comment

post the model number and I will see what I can do to help. Also what parts do you need...
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

thanks guys model number is HEI48. I am in need of 1(one) drive belt and fuel,oil,and air filters.

Comment

I'd figure with the belt you could measure it with a piece of string and order the proper length, if you can't find anything else on it.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

went down to my local repair shop witht the old belt and the guy told me 68 bucks for one belt...is that not crazy???!!

Comment

went down to my local repair shop witht the old belt and the guy told me 68 bucks for one belt...is that not crazy???!!
                that is not the highest I have seen for a belt, but I could not find that model Red Hawk in the breakdowns that I have.
                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
                X