Echo Bed redefiner!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo Bed redefiner!!

Yesterday I had a ton of beds I needed to redefine and some that I needed to cut in. So I went to my local rental store and asked for a bed edger. I thought I was getting the big bed edger that cuts in plastic edging. They didnt have that all they had was the Echo redefiner. I wanted to buy one so i thought what a great chance for me to try before I buy. I was a bit worried I was wasting my time. I had trouble at first and almost took it back bc I was pulling it backwards as I thought that was the direction to go. It kept pluggin up and going very slow. So I tried going forward and like magic that little head started ripping through everything like it was butter. I was amazed at how well the thing worked and is the perfect tool for recutting old beds and even cutting new beds. I did about 1200' of existing beds and 90' of new beds cut into existing sod. I rented it for a total of 4 hours and had it back in time. Is it worth the $500 to buy one? absolutly if you have alot of beds that need edging every year. Oh and as a Side note I messed up on. If you get the Echo PAS it has to be a 280 Model to run it. I got a little 225 and it isnt powerful enough

That is great! Take some pictures! I'd love to see your edging and how the tool works.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X