Engine parts list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine parts list?

Honestly even with a messed up oil ring the engine still runs great but I would like a list on hand anyway, its an early 90's "Unknown exact year" 18.5hp opposed twin B&S. Very sweet motor so far in the rough cut tractor but a few people have told me parts are very expensive for it, in fact the local parts place said the carb alone goes for about $300.00 which is one reason you don't see the engines used anymore. I could be looking in the wrong spot but I dont see any numbers on the engine or I would have listed them here.
    White Company

Honestly even with a messed up oil ring the engine still runs great but I would like a list on hand anyway, its an early 90's "Unknown exact year" 18.5hp opposed twin B&S. Very sweet motor so far in the rough cut tractor but a few people have told me parts are very expensive for it, in fact the local parts place said the carb alone goes for about $300.00 which is one reason you don't see the engines used anymore. I could be looking in the wrong spot but I dont see any numbers on the engine or I would have listed them here.
    I will see what I can do about posting a photo of where to find the engine numbers on that mower when I get a chance today. that price on a carb seems a bit high but I do not have the ability to memorize parts prices.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I find this website helpful...

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/

Comment

I will see what I can do about posting a photo of where to find the engine numbers on that mower when I get a chance today. that price on a carb seems a bit high but I do not have the ability to memorize parts prices.
        I have attached a graphic to show you where your engine numbers should be for that model of engine. hope this helps.
        Attached Files
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
        X