Commercial Cordless Trimmer - Interesting Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL ^^^

Lemme ask this question. What do all the established manufacturers make them spin the "wrong way"?

There has to be a reason.

Comment

LOL ^^^

Lemme ask this question. What do all the established manufacturers make them spin the "wrong way"?

There has to be a reason.
      because on a gas engine they would provide more torq the current way they spin. As for the electric if you change the wires you could change the way it spins. Also a lot of people like it spinning in the direction that it does, I have more complaints about curved shaft trimmers spinning backwards then I do strait shaft.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

because on a gas engine they would provide more torq the current way they spin. As for the electric if you change the wires you could change the way it spins. Also a lot of people like it spinning in the direction that it does, I have more complaints about curved shaft trimmers spinning backwards then I do strait shaft.
        Likely because they are accustomed to the industry standard of a straight shaft's "wrong way". Anything that changes the routine complicates things - even when it makes life easier.

Comment

Likely because they are accustomed to the industry standard of a straight shaft's "wrong way". Anything that changes the routine complicates things - even when it makes life easier.
          Yes, people hate change. I hate straight shaft trimmers spinning the wrong way. A gas motor can be made to spin in either direction, too, so there is no real excuse except that's the way we've always done it.
          Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Working...
          X