what do you think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pansy. What'cha need front wheels for?
    Just put some muscle into it and lean on the handles a bit.

"worth it" depends on how it runs and how much it will cost to replace everything that's missing.
    I was thinking of tiring a rope to the front spindles and then around my neck to act as a cantilever to hold the front end up.
    That or hooking the wife up to the front with a rope and she could walk in front and hold it up and remove debris as we go.

Comment

I'm not sure if I want it that bad or not.
      but finding good or even bad used commercial mowers around these parts is like pulling hens teeth, What dose show up they want and seem to get $2000.00 to $4000.00 We have no stocking dealers here everything has to be ordered in from Ontario or Quebec.
      Ducke, there are numerous dealers in Halifax with commercial ZTR's although the majority would be new, guys run them into the ground then buy new. Deere in Halifax had a few as a large lawn care business out my way went under, they had at least 8 commercial ZTR's
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I was thinking of tiring a rope to the front spindles and then around my neck to act as a cantilever to hold the front end up.
        That or hooking the wife up to the front with a rope and she could walk in front and hold it up and remove debris as we go.
        Man, that's HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Working...
        X