No announcement yet.

About to take the plunge..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. I wasn't really sure what that bar was even for until I tried to tip the machine back to get under the deck and it prevented it from going past a certain point.

Also, in case you don't see my update in the other thread, I found the exact same hour meter that I installed at Sears for $29.99 (Hours only - not a tachometer)
    Last edited by Hedgemaster; 03-24-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Also, in case you don't see my update in the other thread, I found the exact same hour meter that I installed at Sears for $29.99 (Hours only - not a tachometer)
      Cool! thanks!

Comment

I got one pic in today before the battery died on the camera. For some reason the wife needed to take pics of the baby shower she went to. This was my Sunday, putting lettering on the truck....

Next on the list....a trailer... I was going to get one this weekend, until I tried out my ATV ramps with the Ferris and they worked quite well...so I decided to wait for a bit more cash. A trailer is a need, but with the ramps it's not a NEED

Comment

Hope you can fit your push mower in there with it!

Comment

Hope you can fit your push mower in there with it!
            HA! The Ferris will do the job on each of the lawns I have. The push mower is now in the corner of the garage pouting.

and it will only be another week, maybe two with no trailer...I'm not pushing it beyond that. I want to wait until the last couple weeks mowing revenue comes in.

Comment

Cool. I know that on most of my jobs I'll still need to get out the push mower for a few tight spots/steep banks - at least until I install the mulch kit. Otherwise, I'll be throwing clippings where they shouldn't be going simply because the lawn isn't large enough to maneuver.

I just finalized my trailer setup today, adding some attachment points for the ratchet straps that need to hold down the push mower. Trust me, trailers BOUNCE... bungee cords do not cut it.

Comment

Working...
              X