after how many hours should you change oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after how many hours should you change oil

I have a 42 inch ariens zoom I put aboout 90 hours on it this season when should I change the oil?

What's the manual say?

My Toro manual says to change the oil every 100 hours and the oil filter every 200 hours. However, I change the filter with every oil change.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I change my oil every 50 hours but I am running a crap craftsman. I use HD 30, heavy duty 30 oil in it. I so want to get a better mower ughhh
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I have been changing my oil about every 50-60 hour which was about every two weeks so I have now change it up and now I do it once every 100 which works out to about once a month. It makes it a bit more cost efficient and isn't any harder on the equipment.

Comment

The manual on my tractor says to change it ever 25 hours so thats what I do, not sure if its needed or not because the old oil still looks new but I still stick with that, every 25 hours my hour meter tells me to service it so I do. I use Valvoline 10:30/40 in it since day one.
          White Company

Comment

The manual on my tractor says to change it ever 25 hours so thats what I do, not sure if its needed or not because the old oil still looks new but I still stick with that, every 25 hours my hour meter tells me to service it so I do. I use Valvoline 10:30/40 in it since day one.
            25 hours? Is that about every 3 days?
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

25 hours? Is that about every 3 days?
              No it's not.
              White Company

Comment

Working...
              X