Mulch Job. Need opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulch Job. Need opinions

Hi there guys. here it is i have a guy looking to have 11 yards of mulch layed out. comes to 1100 square feet. what would be a good price to bid it at. should i price per yard or what?

Hi there guys. here it is i have a guy looking to have 11 yards of mulch layed out. comes to 1100 square feet. what would be a good price to bid it at. should i price per yard or what?
    res or comm?

Comment

believe it is commercial

Comment

I go per yard. Whats your cost for mulch? Including delivery.

Comment

hey there well depends. but customer is already gonna have mulch on site.

Comment

I normally charge cost of materials with mark up and delivery fee. Not sure the prices in your area but I would say $35-50 a yard for install. If your using a loader you could bid lower end but if its all manpower I would go on the high side.

Comment

How long are you estimating it will take you to install? Will you be going with 1 yard of mulch per hour?

This is the best post on the forum about pricing mulch jobs.

Once you estimate the time to install you can multiply that by your hourly rate.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X