X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR Equipment ?????

Anyone have any experience with DR Equipment

Andy (picframer) will have all your questions !

Comment

Andy (picframer) will have all your questions !
      Oh the French, converting to English Justin means.....will have the answers

Justin knows I am kidding of course, I admire the french language and both my children are bilingual, for me I try but converting french to English is a difficult task.

Anyhow Duck, yes I have or have had some of their equipment, what would you like to know? I had their commercial town leaf collectors, top drawer, no issues at all, very well made.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Oh the French, converting to English Justin means.....will have the answers

Justin knows I am kidding of course, I admire the french language and both my children are bilingual, for me I try but converting french to English is a difficult task.
        Je m'excuse mais je ne comprends pas l'anglais !

Comment

I was wondering how you already had my questions You must be some kind of physic.

I was looking at their walk behind leaf vac as well as their tow-able chipper Shredder.
          I see their ad in all kinds of magazines but have never know anyone that has actually purchased any of their stuff.
          What is their warranty work like where would you have to send or take it to ??

Comment

All the DR equipment seems to have good resale value. That translates to me as there higher quality. I only used the brushcutter. It blew the troy built one I tried out of the water.

Comment

I own their stump grinder.
              A very good machine.
              $ 400.00 with 6 hrs on the clock.

Comment

I was wondering how you already had my questions You must be some kind of physic.

I was looking at their walk behind leaf vac as well as their tow-able chipper Shredder.
                I see their ad in all kinds of magazines but have never know anyone that has actually purchased any of their stuff.
                What is their warranty work like where would you have to send or take it to ??
                I had two of the two tow shredders, can't say wnough good about them. I have one left with maybe 20 hours on it as I bought it late in the season and it is actually for sale as I am not in the business any longer, it's in super min condition.
                Andy
                Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Here is what we were using
                  Attached Files
                  Andy
                  Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
                  X