No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried this product ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I understand it's personal and why you wouldn't want to talk about it but when us customers are left with no communication and no product what are we to think?

Look, man. I don't need both money and blades. Just one or the other. Keep in mind, I won't be able to try them out until spring if you deliver me the blades. This whole situation should have taken at most 2 weeks and it's been 7 so far.

I'm not going to be available on Saturday, I really wasn't expecting a visit, just a box in the post.
    Last edited by mark123; 10-26-2011, 05:47 AM.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Well, I went out to go to work this morning and there was a box. Against my better judgment I tried the blades. They do have a better lift angle this time but they are still to short. I tried them on my lawn even though I didn't have the time to spare and while they worked slightly better than the last set of Razors they just don't work a well as the OEM blades. Being too short they still leave stringers in the middle and there is not enough lift to draw in the grass in to the sides. I just can't recommend this product at this time. The company needs more research, lots more. I'm still willing to help them out and give suggestions and try new ideas though.

I guess I will take the refund after all.

Comment

I've been thinking about it all day and I think the reason the blades are too short is because of the design flaw I mentioned in my earlier post. If the blades are made to length and then sharpened then it just goes to show that the design flaw does, in fact, exist. It's just not going to work using the present shape of the blades.

Comment

Well, I hope Charles is OK. I haven't heard anything from anyone at the company since their last message here. No replies to voice mails or emails.

Comment

Well, I hope Charles is OK. I haven't heard anything from anyone at the company since their last message here. No replies to voice mails or emails.
            Hope so.

Maybe they are busy trying to stretch some blades for you?

Comment

Well, I haven't received my promised refund. I'm very disappointed.
              Last edited by mark123; 11-11-2011, 06:41 PM. Reason: Basic english skills were wanting.

Comment

Well, I haven't received my promised refund. I'm very disappointed.
                Did you ever get a refund ?????

Comment

Did you ever get a refund ?????
                  Not yet but Charles has contacted me saying that he sent it out.

Comment

Not yet but Charles has contacted me saying that he sent it out.
                    I see, the old "check is in the Mail".

Comment

I received a check in the mail today. I'm calling this ordeal closed for now.
                      Last edited by mark123; 11-25-2011, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X