My new career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new career

Today (8/15/11) was my first day.. the last guy my boss had screwed everything up, from not filling out the work orders completely to totally screwing up the inventory..
    I not only do service and repairs, but I also run the sales room as well.. Basically I run the entire store.shop..
    but so far, its fun.....

We sell Hustler, Redmax and Tanaka.. Left wall is where the Redmax trimmers and edgers hang..

Looking in from garage door, Big super Z's have to go in here.. During the day, they sit outside..

My 2 work benches..

Back of the shop..looking in from back garage door

Different angle of back shop..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Confused.

First day working there, or first day as the owner of your own store?

Comment

Today (8/15/11) was my first day.. the last guy my boss had screwed everything up, from not filling out the work orders completely to totally screwing up the inventory..
      I not only do service and repairs, but I also run the sales room as well.. Basically I run the entire store.shop..
      but so far, its fun.....

I call it my shop, because Im the only one there all day...

Comment

It looks like there is a lot going on there. I do hope you enjoy it.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I enjoy it alot.. Today was kinda crazy.. Working on 5 diff machines at once, plus taking phones calls, sales...

Comment

I enjoy it alot.. Today was kinda crazy.. Working on 5 diff machines at once, plus taking phones calls, sales...
            where is your boss?
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

He comes and go's... I run the entire shop...

Comment

Save your cash and you could buy it from him if you wanted to in the future.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X