Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stihl Edger Help from Australia

Hi Everyone,

I have a Lawn Care Business in Australia and one big problem we have here is getting parts and equipment for reasonable prices!!!

For Example
    Stihl edger Baldes $11.00 - $16.00 Each I had a look on the forum and noticed that in US you pay $0.90 cents each

Also here we Stihl does not import the FCS-KM Straight Shaft Edger for the Kombi Motor only the FCB-KM which sells for $199.00

They have also decided that they will not import any of the dedicated edgers like the FC-110 at all so our only choice for Commercial use is the FCB-KM.

So my question is can anyone help me get 3 x FCS-KM Edgers or FC-110 Edgers and 100 Blades????

Look forward to your replies

Holy crap! Id die if I had to pay that much for an edger blade!

Ive never shipped to AU before, but Ill question the post office tomorrow about shipping and customs issues.

Maybe I can lend you a hand...

Ill be back in touch.

Comment

Can you buy them through ebay in bulk? Or will those listing the products not ship them to Australia?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can you buy them through ebay in bulk? Or will those listing the products not ship them to Australia?
        I have looked at ebay but alot of the suppliers will not ship to Australia

Comment

That is fascinating! I would figure there would be private party sellers on there that would ship from anywhere. Heck, I bet there are Chinese suppliers on there that would ship straight from China!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X