What is a good sulky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good sulky

I have a 2010 Scag pro V. What is a good sulky to invest in for a bigger guy? 270 lbs.

http://www.junglejimsap.com/junglewheels.html

This is what I have on a 36" skag walk behind. Weight of operator would not be an issue. Can't really compare it to anything else because its the only thing I have ever used, but its 3 years old and I have not broke anything on it yet.
    (I am pretty good at breaking stuff too.) I can take pictures or measurements if you have any questions.
    Evansville Lawn Mowing
    Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

This is a good sulking;

Comment

48" scag pro v

I am thinking about how they turn. I was told i shouldn't get one the has two pivot point like a single wheel velke. With the zero turn i should get one that trails and keeps you behind the machine all the time. Two wheeled version.

http://www.junglejimsap.com/junglewheels.html

This is what I have on a 36" skag walk behind. Weight of operator would not be an issue. Can't really compare it to anything else because its the only thing I have ever used, but its 3 years old and I have not broke anything on it yet.
        (I am pretty good at breaking stuff too.) I can take pictures or measurements if you have any questions.

Comment

3 pivots - up/down where it attaches to mower, about 180 left to right about 6 inches in front of platform, a 360 where platform attaches that allows it to tilt on the side of hills
          Evansville Lawn Mowing
          Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

I have a 2010 Scag pro V. What is a good sulky to invest in for a bigger guy? 270 lbs.
            got mine on ebay for cheap. just a 2 wheel regular sulky. works great at a great price. i'm 260 lbs. so 2 wheeled sulkys are the way to go.

Comment

I like Jungle Wheels the best. Single wheel sulkies stink. The Toro Tru-trak is really expensive (I was quoted $900) and they're too big and bulky and don't work as well as the Jungle Wheels.

The Jungle Wheels puts your weight behind the wheels so that it pushes the front wheels down. The others put your weight over or in front of the wheels causing mower wheelies.
              Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Working...
              X