No announcement yet.

starting mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thinking of coming up with a little more funds and get a new 36in commercial walk behind belt driven. I dont have a lot of accounts and that size could still get through gated back yards. It should be a good starter mower and if I do better than expected this season I will invest in a stander or Zturn..

Comment

I thinking of coming up with a little more funds and get a new 36in commercial walk behind belt driven. I dont have a lot of accounts and that size could still get through gated back yards. It should be a good starter mower and if I do better than expected this season I will invest in a stander or Zturn..
      if you have a lot of gates in your area that is a good idea, A plus is you should be able to get it way under $3000 New or cheaper then that used.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Yeah today I just looked at a new 36in scag for $2700.00 I think im going to purchase it. My next mower will be a stander or z turn. Its probably better to grow with the business and get bigger mowers as the accounts get bigger..

Comment

Bobcat mowers can in a lot of cases be bought locally with a dealer to stand behind it for the same price.
          Where is there competitive advantage then? Why do you think they chose this business model if they are going to be priced the same and then have no local mechanical support?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Where is there competitive advantage then? Why do you think they chose this business model if they are going to be priced the same and then have no local mechanical support?
            They chose this model because the mower market is saturated with brands and dealers did not want to pick up another one. Especially one that looks like it was made in china(GXI and worldlawn look just like the quick) We see all kinds of lawsuits that could make parts for these units hard to get so we avoid the headaches as we have to face this guy who bought a mower from us and can not even get blades for it...

They have to sell direct or threw a store like home depot or lowes as they do not care about customer support or repair, they just send you to the local dealer for parts.
            Last edited by wandfsmall; 04-02-2011, 09:22 AM.
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X