Can you identfy this wb mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identfy this wb mower

the deck size is 42 inch model 933004? engine says FC420V 14hp Kawasaki motor.

I cant figure if its a bobcat, Deere or a bunton.
    Attached Files

the deck size is 42 inch model 933004? engine says FC420V 14hp Kawasaki motor.

I cant figure if its a bobcat, Deere or a bunton.
    Did a quick google search. I think based on the model number it appears to be a bobcat. However sure looks like the paint color of a bunton.

Comment

Did a quick google search. I think based on the model number it appears to be a bobcat. However sure looks like the paint color of a bunton.
      bobcat mowers have the same green
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

bobcat mowers have the same green
        My bad. I thought the Bobcat mower had a more spruce or richer green. My local dealer carries both and they sure look different in color to me.

Comment

My bad. I thought the Bobcat mower had a more spruce or richer green. My local dealer carries both and they sure look different in color to me.
          I dont know you may be right..it looks bobcat green to me but a little worn down like it lost its shine..

I suppose theres no right or wrong color wise as its all opinion

Did you ever find out what the mower really was? why do you ask?
          Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
          "Where Service is Always in Season"
          Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

that model is a bobcat/ransoms mower. do you need a breakdown I am a Bobcat dealer.
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I figured it out. Thanks for the help.

The guy had the deck wrong which complicated things further. It was a steal for what I got it for. I need some paint now!

Comment

Working...
              X