Buying a new Zero Turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new Zero Turn

Guys need some advice. I am purchasing a new zero turn in the next couple weeks. Background info I am only going to use it at the max about 10 hours a week for my larger accounts, and home use of 3 acres. The deck size has to be smaller than 51" as 2 of the accounts I have only have openings for that to fit. So that leads me to the 48" deck size. I'm looking at the Bobcat Fastcat Pro 48" with 20hp Kawi, and a Hustler Fastrack Super Duty, 48" deck with 23hp Kawi. What are your thoughts, and would I be better going used with something else. I'm now in crunch time as the season is closing in. I have dealer support for both machines, and I can get both easily already priced for under 5 grand.

Thoughts??
    Need some expert advice.

Thanks

do you already have another mower? If not buy a 36 zero turn then you won't have any issues with gates in the future and it's not much smaller than a 48 so time wise it'll be about as quick.
    JLH Pro Lawn Care
    (386) 235-0567
    jlhprolawncare@gmail.com
    www.jlhprolawncare.com

Comment

Guys need some advice. I am purchasing a new zero turn in the next couple weeks. Background info I am only going to use it at the max about 10 hours a week for my larger accounts, and home use of 3 acres. The deck size has to be smaller than 51" as 2 of the accounts I have only have openings for that to fit. So that leads me to the 48" deck size. I'm looking at the Bobcat Fastcat Pro 48" with 20hp Kawi, and a Hustler Fastrack Super Duty, 48" deck with 23hp Kawi. What are your thoughts, and would I be better going used with something else. I'm now in crunch time as the season is closing in. I have dealer support for both machines, and I can get both easily already priced for under 5 grand.

Thoughts??
      Need some expert advice.

Thanks
      I would say the mowers as far as quality are about the same, same transmission 4 year waranty on the fast trak 5 on the fastcat. If you have a lot of trees you might think about the rops but other then that I would go with your fav dealer or comfort. Both machines should do what you are asking of them with no problem.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
      X