Dixon After Market Blades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixon After Market Blades

Does anyone know where I can buy them? So far I have not been able to find any.

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/Rotary/dixon.html
    http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy them? So far I have not been able to find any.
      What is your deck size and mower model I will give you the Oregon numbers. I personally find Rotary and Stens Blades do not seem to hold up as well as Oregon. That is prob why most of your OEM blades are made by Oregon. Becideds I bet I can compete on price myself with my new online store.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

60" grizzley 968999591. And 44" 968999565 thsnks

Comment

Blades !!!

Does anyone know where I can get these? I gave the information but no response. Please help. Thanks....

Comment

60" grizzley 968999591. And 44" 968999565 thsnks
            Neither of those numbers cross to any aftermarket.

However most 60" Dixion mowers take this blade.

and this blade is the normal blade for 44" mowers

I am sorry I thought I had sent a PM to you with this info.
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Neither of those numbers cross to any aftermarket.

However most 60" Dixion mowers take this blade.

and this blade is the normal blade for 44" mowers

I am sorry I thought I had sent a PM to you with this info.
              Thank you. You may have but I still do not understand how this board works. This looks like my blade so this is a big help. I got those numbers out of my catalog.

Comment

Thank you. You may have but I still do not understand how this board works. This looks like my blade so this is a big help. I got those numbers out of my catalog.
                I need to order these blades but before I do is this the best one for mulching lawns? I have one yard with 410 and all the other are carpet grass and a few bremuda lawns.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

I need to order these blades but before I do is this the best one for mulching lawns? I have one yard with 410 and all the other are carpet grass and a few bremuda lawns.

Thank you for your help.
                  With bremuda you will find a gator muching blade will ball a little in the early spring but the Gator blades are.
                  for the 60"
                  91-253 Standard Hi Lift or 396-740 Gator Mulching Blade

for the 44"
                  491-530 Hi Lift or 496-399 Gator Mulcher

I had to move things around on my website, we have to redo it for my google product feed

but while I am at it I will have a cool new addition to it I did not think of till I had to tear it down

email me for a price also I can do better on shipping then my website as I am waiting on UPS and USPS to give me live data.

rwaters@alloutdoorparts.com
                  Last edited by wandfsmall; 02-27-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

With bremuda you will find a gator muching blade will ball a little in the early spring but the Gator blades are.
                    for the 60"
                    91-253 Standard Hi Lift or 396-740 Gator Mulching Blade

for the 44"
                    491-530 Hi Lift or 496-399 Gator Mulcher

I had to move things around on my website, we have to redo it for my google product feed

but while I am at it I will have a cool new addition to it I did not think of till I had to tear it down

email me for a price also I can do better on shipping then my website as I am waiting on UPS and USPS to give me live data.

rwaters@alloutdoorparts.com
                    Thank you will do

Comment

phone number

What is your phone number

Comment

what Is Your Phone Number
                        618-962-3333

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X