No announcement yet.

Edger Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, I would recommend oregon part number 30-091 not a big fan of Arnold Chinese Quality just is not always good and at this time the oem for tec is hard to come by. Although they are producing engines again, or at least importing them from china. The price for that air filter in Oregon from me would be $5.29.
    Wait I was going off of the diagram. Looking at the picture I think that has a different air filter and housing. I will post the info when I get a chance tonight and have a pic to show you what I am talking about.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Is it possible the air filters have been ripped about by mice to use in their nests? They seem to love air filters.
      most likely it was not starting and someone was spraying ether into the engine. A lot of people tend to do that but it is also a nice way to kill yourself
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I'e been taking it apart since about 2. I have gotten it mostly broken down. Does anyone know how to take this piece off? i Always have an issue when it comes to working on stuff. I can't get this piece to move or get it off.
        Attached Files

Comment

It's hard to tell from this photo but is that pulley permanently attached to the shaft or could you use some kind of puller to get it off?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It's hard to tell from this photo but is that pulley permanently attached to the shaft or could you use some kind of puller to get it off?

you will want to use kroil and a wheel puller to get that off. Then I would take emery cloth and polish the shaft before putting it back on.

Comment

Wait I was going off of the diagram. Looking at the picture I think that has a different air filter and housing. I will post the info when I get a chance tonight and have a pic to show you what I am talking about.
              Sorry I have not had time to get a photo and check what I think is wrong with the air filter in your breakdown. But I think it is a standard eager 1 air filter housing, just need to get to my scrap building and make sure I am right. I do not have a tec engine sitting here to look at.

Comment

Ah your fine man I understand! I have gotten it torn apart down to the magneto. I can't get the Nut off of it to take it farther than that. Do you know where you can get a gasket Part Number 27 in the engine breakdown diagram?

steve I'm not sure it has a key hole thing in the shaft so i am assuming it comes off.

Comment

Ah your fine man I understand! I have gotten it torn apart down to the magneto. I can't get the Nut off of it to take it farther than that. Do you know where you can get a gasket Part Number 27 in the engine breakdown diagram?

steve I'm not sure it has a key hole thing in the shaft so i am assuming it comes off.
                  That part is still available and runs $1.30

Comment

the parts for the air cleaner are # 80a and # 154a on the part diagram you were sent on the first page .It does appear to be the standard eagre1 stuff from a few years ago ,but I do not have a cross referance book to check numbers .

Comment

the parts for the air cleaner are # 80a and # 154a on the part diagram you were sent on the first page .It does appear to be the standard eagre1 stuff from a few years ago ,but I do not have a cross referance book to check numbers .
                      The engine numbers show parts that are not part of the eager 1 system but what I see looks like an eager 1 air cleaner setup.

Comment

Sorry i have been out of town for the weekend. Do you have the housing for the airfilter? like for sale? where can i get the gasket? Do they still have the Gasket Kit in the Parts diagram?

Comment

I can get you both the gasket and the gasket kit, the price is my price on the gasket. The kit is 11.63 the air filter housing is no longer available but I do have a used one I will sell you for $3

Sorry about the delay I have not been able to check the board much latly.

We are just now opening our online site at

www.alloutdoorparts.com

you can email me direct also if you have any questions at rwaters@alloutdoorparts.com

Comment

That would be great! I emailed you hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Take some pictures as you work on it and what you change. I'd love to see it all.
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X