String Trimmer Brands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String Trimmer Brands

I'm looking to get some new commercial string trimmers this year and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on commercial trimmers. Personally, I have had good experiences with echo trimmers. Just wondering what others thought. Thanks.

use the search function up at the top and you will find a lot.

I use, and quite a few here do to, the 90R from Stihl. Its worked great so far for me plus there are gear box attachments for it.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

I still stand by my Troybilt. Its not commercial but I have used the hell out of it, its going on its 3rd season now with no problems, just have to9 make sure you check the oil often.
      White Company

Comment

I only use Stihl, we have two Kombi Systems with the KM130R motors, I also have the FS350k and FS550k's, FS50 and FS56's, all work perfect. Starting out look at the Kombi as you can add a host of attachments.
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I have a Stihl FS90R.

Granted, I'm a noob, but it was one that was recommended by several folks here as well as my dealer. They also carry/sell Echo, and Shindawhatever, but the Stihl was what he steered me to, even though he could have sold me something else for more money.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'll have to check out the Stihl trimmers.

Comment

Let us know what you choose to go with and how it works out for you.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I use and love my Tanaka tbc 2510 with speed feed head.
                Attached Files
                JLH Pro Lawn Care
                (386) 235-0567
                jlhprolawncare@gmail.com
                www.jlhprolawncare.com

Comment

I still stand by my Troybilt. Its not commercial but I have used the hell out of it, its going on its 3rd season now with no problems, just have to9 make sure you check the oil often.
                  Here is mine
                  Attached Files
                  White Company

Comment

Working...
                  X