For Sale - Spreader and Back Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Spreader and Back Pack

I am going into this new season and deciding to NOT offer chemicals. I dont want to deal with all of the bull crap of the state and cities and i think ill be busy enough to not need them!

I have a walk behind Spreader, never been used, still has the "SALE 49.99" sticker on it. I will sell it for 35 + Shipping.

I also have a Shindiawa Back Pack Sprayer. Retail on the unit is 165.00$ ill let it go for 90$ + shipping, has been used by the owner before me (almost 2 years go). I pumped 3 gallons of water through it about 4 months ago and all of the seals are still good, pump still works. It is a 3 gallon unit.

Contact me and ill email you a picture!

Matt

To Calculate Shipping, i am in 32114 - Daytona Beach, FL
    M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
    Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Matt,

What is your view on what you will do in that services place? To recoup that potential lost income?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve -

I havent actually done any kind of spraying in two years since i started so. There is NO loss what so ever.

Being in a new area it wont be like i got rid of a service, i just never had it in this area so... I just dont spray chemicals.

This year i am pushing - Landscape Design and Instillations, New Customer Basis in the Daytona Beach area, and going to hopefully have enough Commercial Properties that i can start a second crew by 2012.

Matt
      M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
      Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

Very interesting!

What is your view on why you are choosing that route to expand into?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X