Rich Convertible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Convertible

Has anyone used or demoed a Rich Convertible mower? I have not been able to find any reviews from commercial operators. Would be very interested to hear any comments.

I am guessing you mean this mower

I haven't seen much discussion about them on here. What made you think of them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the response.
      I am new to the business and looking to upgrade my equipment in the spring.
      I just happened to stumble on this mower (61" w/ 30 hp Kawi) while searching the internet to help make a decision on what mower to purchase that I would get the most use out of.
      Most of the properties that I currently maintain are fairly large (1 - 2 acres) and the speed of this mower (0-13 mph) and the deck size would make quick work of them. My problem has always been around trees with overhanging branches, etc. where I spend, in my opinion, way too much time with either a string trimmer or push mower to access these areas because it is nearly impossible to get to with a ride-on mower.
      I have seen videos of this mower in action and it 'appears' to be the perfect tool to do what I need without having to purchase and haul 2 different pieces of equipment (a ride-on and a walk-behind).
      The price seems reasonable to me, but I am also very skeptical because I have never heard of them, seen them, or know anybody who has used one.
      This would be a major purchase for me and my business, and I want to be completely sure that I am making the right choice.

Comment

Have you checked to see if they have a dealer anywhere near you that you could demo one of their models and see if it does what you are looking for?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X