Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a new zero turn mower around the 4k range. any suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a new zero turn mower around the 4k range. any suggestions?

I want to stay around or under $4,000. Ive found a hustler mini fastrak for about 3,900. I've been recommended a Toro Titan as well. Any other good mowers? the specifications i'm looking for is either a 36 or 42 inch blade, maybe 48, zero turn for about $4,000 or less, new. let me know what you all recommend. I don't plan to do much. If i end up doing much, maybe 10 yards a week and I want something that is pretty durable then i may upgrade later. So yeah, something in the arena of the hustler mini fastraks is my aim. what other mowers are like that one?

Did you check any of these out?

http://betteroutdoorproducts.com/?pa...-Inch%20Mowers
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I would avoid better outdoor products as they do not have any dealers at all. That could be dangerous as more or less it is a single dealership, any problems and you are screwed. The mini fastrack is a great mower, lightweight commercial trany with a commercial engine. That would tide you over for years to come. You might also look at the Bob-Cat Fast Cat mowers, they are just like the fastracks.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
      X