Need a belt size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a belt size

I have an older F.D. Kees ZT Max 52" mower.. It has a Kohler 22hp engine.. Im looking for the belt from the engine to the deck..I mainly need the total length..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

If you have the old belt just take it down to ur auto parts store. They have a belt measuring stick. And you probably could use a automotive belt in its stead anyways.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

The belt broke in too many pieces..

Comment

Can you wrap a piece of string around the pulleys and then measure the length of the string to get the size belt you need?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can you wrap a piece of string around the pulleys and then measure the length of the string to get the size belt you need?
          that was my next sugestion as well.
          Colton
          Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Isnt there a guy on here that has a mower shop? I was hoping he could help..

Comment

Isnt there a guy on here that has a mower shop? I was hoping he could help..
              I dont want to take the wind out of your sails but if your talking about superior power he only checks back every once in a while now. Last I heard he was getting married and staying very busy.
              Colton

Comment

I have an older F.D. Kees ZT Max 52" mower.. It has a Kohler 22hp engine.. Im looking for the belt from the engine to the deck..I mainly need the total length..
                These guys list a replacement Belt, maybe contact and ask what length it is then get one locally if you are in a rush

http://www.j-thomas.com/catalog/2010...er_gravely.php
                Andy
                Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

The belt should be 21/32 x 163 5/8

And you should not use an automotive belt on a lawnmower, they are wraped differently for the different loads. Buy the right part for your piece of equipment and it will last longer as well as your mower will last longer. Do not buy parts for your car at the lawnmower shop or your parts for your lawnmower at a car shop. They are different pieces of equipment with different requirements.

the part number is 104335
                  I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

The belt should be 21/32 x 163 5/8

the part number is 104335
                    165" Is 45" too long.. I tried 118" today and its like 3" too long..

Comment

165" Is 45" too long.. I tried 118" today and its like 3" too long..
                      Do you have a mower model number so I can try a breakdown, thats all I have listed without a model number to look into it more.
                      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

wandfsmall, if you have a mower shop, you should have something in your signature promoting it
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I ordered a 115" belt today.. If that doesnt fit, Ill go to the dealer..

Comment

good luck, and yes Steve I do have a dealership I just do not have my online store up yet.

Comment

Well they could still give you a call

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X