Lawn vac for leaf collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn vac for leaf collection

Thinking about getting a Little Wonder lawn vac to fight the battle in the fall against leaves.

http://www.norwalkpower.net/store/pc...107p231321.htm

Anyone have any experience with something like this?
    2009 Exmark Lazer Z AS 48" 20 Hp B&S
    Little Wonder walk behind edger (from 1960's)
    Weedeater blower
    Weedeater hedge trimmer
    Royobi 4 cycle trimmer/edger
    Redmax TR2350S trimmer
    21" push mower
    6x12 trailer
    2002 Ford Ranger
    Just starting out...

Yes I have a Toro Lawn vac works great. Picked it up for 200$ from a friend.

Comment

What's the benefit if one of those vs blowing them next to your truck and then using a truck mounted leaf vac to suck them up?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What's the benefit if one of those vs blowing them next to your truck and then using a truck mounted leaf vac to suck them up?

For me, the benefit would be the ability to vac up the leaves as opposed to blowing all the leaves to my truck which doesn't have a truck mounted vac.

Comment

Thinking about getting a Little Wonder lawn vac to fight the battle in the fall against leaves.

http://www.norwalkpower.net/store/pc...107p231321.htm

Anyone have any experience with something like this?
          Not yet but I have bought it in the spring and can't wait to try it in fall weather

Comment

Since we can't afford one this year. I am hoping on renting one from somewhere. If not, looks like we'll be old schooling it with rakes, and some good old elbow grease oh and of course bags.

Comment

Working...
            X