In the Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Market

Hey Guys. My birthday is coming up soon. I am currently looking to buy a back pack blower. Any sugggestions on these? Brand and model? I have the Husqvarana 125 B.

I am also in the market for a commercial weed eater. I have a Husqvarna 128 i believe. I love it but it gets super heavy. I picked up the more expensive model that was next to it and man it was light. Any suggestions on a new string trimmer?

How much do reapir for old weed eaters cost? i have an old ryobi. When i first got it i had to fix the gas leak and clean the carberator. It will s tart after like 10 minutes of pulling. I was thinking maybe take it to the shop and get a tune up and maybe convert it into an edger?

As far as the blower goes, do you have a price range you are shooting for? Have you looked at your local dealer within that price range?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am not really sure. The only dealer around my area is Bartlett Small Engine. I haven't had a chance to get out there just yet but I am planning a trip soon.
      Price range wise i don't want to go broke but then again i don't want to get a piece of junk either. I want the most bang for the buck

Comment

This is the bartlett small engine site

http://www.bartlettsmallengine.com/

Comment

Nothing will match Redmax EBZ 8000 series.

Nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X