dixie chopper vs exmark?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dixie chopper vs exmark?

I'm about to buy a new lawn mower but i want some info on what one is better dixie chopper or exmark?

What size mower are you looking at? What have you liked or disliked about them so far?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

just a 60" i haven't used either of them but man do thought dixie choppers have some power http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5lEnYeXmBA

Comment

Anyone have any thoughts on either manufacturer they can add?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I have a couple of Dc's Both are 96 modeks.I bought one new and the other used.Both have over 4000 hrs on them.I have had to replace an engine on the one I bought new.It is getting a head gasket replaced now.The other as far as I know has the orignal motor on it.Both have served me well.I'm looking at the Dc Excaliber maybe with a 33 hp Generac and the 66 inch deck.

Comment

Stripes

Here's some stripes using my old mower.Some of you may have seen them before from the other sites.Sorry for the bad quality.Cheap camera.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by CCL; 05-28-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

If you were trying to attach an image to that last post and it didn't work, try making the image a bit smaller before you upload it again.

Comment

Actually I was deleting the pic.

Comment

Those look amazing! I am sure they get you a lot of attention.

Comment

Thx.One is mine.My neighbor finally bought him a Zeroturn.i guess he got tired of me smokn him everytime we mowed.The curvy one was a couple of years ago when it was very dry here.

Comment

Here's some stripes using my old mower.Some of you may have seen them before from the other sites.Sorry for the bad quality.Cheap camera.
                      Are these in Gallatin that church looks like its over by 386 and 109 ?

Comment

I have an exmark. love it. never heard anything bad about either of em though...

Comment

I have an exmark. love it. never heard anything bad about either of em though...
                          most of the time you hear something bad about a commercial grade mower it is one of 3 things.

1. they like a feature of another mower better and should have bought that one.

2. the dealer did not know how to setup the deck to suite the customer.

3. something happened with the mower, and that happens to all of the brands just the luck of the draw or how you treat it.

I do not carry Exmark or Dixie Chopper as I am not fans of them but it has nothing to do with quality just pricing.
                          I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I have a Dixie chopper its at 07 model and i am finally starting to like it better. It took me putting almost 200 hrs on it before i finally got it to mow the way I like. A lot of playing with the deck setup. The dealer couldnt do nothing with it. The only thing I really dont like about it now is the tires. It will tear the hell out of the grass if ur not careful. I am scared to change them though fearing it wont stay on a slope.

Comment

It took me putting almost 200 hrs on it before i finally got it to mow the way I like.
                              What kinds of things did you not like about the cut initially and what have you done to change it?

Comment

Working...
                              X