Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Redmax Zenoah Stratocharged 25.1 cc complete powerheads plug and play $150.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Redmax Zenoah Stratocharged 25.1 cc complete powerheads plug and play $150.00

"NIB" ZENOAH REDMAX 25 CC powerhead
    Hi. I Have over a dozen brand new in the box Redmax/Komatsu 50:1 25cc two cycle Strato Charged engines complete with shrouds and clutches and recoil starters. If you never heard of Redmax they are a professional line of landscape equipment made by Komatsu/zenoah. Oh yeah they are made in Japan as well. These were all manufactured between 2005-2007 before husqvarna took over. Super-very reliable engines. Like Shindaiwa. These units costs well over $300 new for each powerhead will sacrifice for $150.00 usd. 1000 times better than a cheap troy-bilt, craftsman, or big box retailer weedwacker. I can take paypal. I used to own a landscape company and distribution. I will be moving and need to get rid off all my inventory. I am located in Columbus Ohio but can ship. Feel free to contact me. Please no spammers. In the hospital but will post pics tomorrow or can email them.
    Thanks,
    Ray
    614-619-5555 mobile
    rae6996@aol.com

I'd love to see the pics.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I may be interested...
      Do you have a model number?

Comment

Working...
      X