Homemade hedge trimmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade hedge trimmer

Check out this homemade hedge trimmer that is pulled behind a lawn tractor.

It's a mower that hangs over the hegdes and mows them.

Talk about being dangerous! Holy crap!
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

haha wow talk about an accident waiting to happen. the ground infront of there hedges better be pretty flat or else there cuts gona be pretty wavey hahaha

Comment

Wouldnt it just be better to use a hedge trimmer up there than a mower?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i dont think that is csa,wcb approved or liked by any insurer. heck as a home owner i would not let a gut use that on my hedges.

Comment

Oh yea, if a lawn care business owner pulled up with one of these contraptions, they would be asking for a lawsuit.

Comment

Steve. the mere lack of brain cells this person has shows they are to stupid to think about that. I think there mower flung to many hedge clippings into the back of there head. I wander if they wear a helmet?
            White Company

Comment

Thats a very good point as well.

Comment

Also known as "Redneck Engineering"

Matt
                M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
                Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

Also known as "Redneck Engineering"

Matt
                  No rednecks are not that stupid. a redneck would put a lift kit in a tractor

Comment

As stupid and dangerious as it is I'd like to see the end result.

Comment

Not Redneck Engineering, but rather dead above the neck engineering

Comment

Wouldn't it make for a great prop in a horror movie?

Comment

Wouldn't it make for a great prop in a horror movie?
                          I can see a screaming lady running from this with Jason music in the background.

Comment

Check out this homemade hedge trimmer that is pulled behind a lawn tractor.

It's a mower that hangs over the hegdes and mows them.

Talk about being dangerous! Holy crap!
                            If you look closely at the picture he has a log splitter that should have already put them in the running for worst engineer of the year award. Hitching that to a truck would kill a person as the wheels are too far back and they are using a wench it looks like to pull the log up onto the splitter. A smart person would have used a hydraulic lift table to pick up the ramp and roll the log onto the splitter, and had the beam and engine on the back so you could hitch it without much problems.
                            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

yeah it would have also been easier to start
                              I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X