Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Have Advice On Blades To Solve My Problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have Advice On Blades To Solve My Problems?

Hey guys, currently I am having a problem with having to double cut with my 60" Exmark. The mower has regular hi-lift blades and was wondering if I switched to Gator Blades or Mamba if it would make a significant difference in the amount of grass clumps thrown out of the chute. Was also thinking about combining the mulching blades with a chute block off so I could keep grass out of the landscaping. What are your thoughts?

The gator blades seem to be a favorite on here and seem to lower the amount of grass clumping. We recently had another discussion on this topic in another post with a video that showed why the gator blades work better.

Does anyone else have any insight they want to share?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I would contact your exmark dealer and tell them about your problem they would know best they are very well informed.

But what kinda grass are U cutting? and is it mowed weekly or is this taller less maintained.

I find that my morning yards clump more do to the dew also the cleaner U keep the underside of your deck also helps

Comment

Working...
      X