Slip Plate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip Plate

I heard about this stuff. Does anyone use it? Is it really worth the $57+ for 6 12oz cans? I can't find it at any local shops around here. Only their web site. I also heard a few people say they have used PAM. Any ideas on a less expensive under-deck treatment?
    1994 GMC Safari
    Ariens EZR-1742 42" ZTR
    Cub Cadet 33" WB
    Echo SRM-210 trimmer
    Echo BP blower
    Stihl BR-600 Backpack Blower
    Shindaiwa LE263 Stick Edger
    Husqvarna 345 16" Chain Saw
    Ryobi Pole Hedge Trimmer
    5x8 Open bed trailer

Edward Hunter Yardworks
    edwardhunteryardworks.com
    edwardhunteryardworks@gmail.com
    Powhatan Virginia

I never heard of it.

What about wd-40?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I used a graphite spray on the underneath side of of my deck a few years ago didnt really seem to make a big difference however it did help a little. I have found the best method is to simply do it the old fasion way every sunday i always clean my equipment.

Comment

Butter, not margarine. JUST KIDDING!

I hear "old" motor oil is good to brush on the underside of a mowers deck to prevent grass from caking on. Just use a paint brush to lather it on.

I have used WD-40, PAM, & a few other things... nothing beats taking the time to clean the mowers though.

Comment

I never heard of it.

What about wd-40?
          We use a Teflon spray, I believe it's made by Liquid wrench and it works well, I use it on the ATV's as mud just falls off when you wash them, aside from this it prevents any rust and is an excellent lubricant.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
          X