Its all in the STRIPE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all in the STRIPE!!

Freedom Z w/striper kit installed. used for the first time and Im hooked!!

Not sure if its worth 399.99 but maybe it will give a lot of perceived value.

At worst, ill love the way my lawn looks.
    Attached Files

gosh are those nice stripes!!!! nice looking yard along with a clean sharp looking mower. swweet

Comment

What species of grass is that?
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

What brand/kind of stripe kit is that ?

Comment

Ahhhhh

Those stripes look gooooooood!

I especially like the bottle in the cup holder! Cheers!

Comment

What species of grass is that?
            This a mix of Titan TLC and Xfire II, both are tall fescues and i love it. I put it in 3 years ago in the fall. it took til the following fall to fully come in It is a very dark and wide blade. It looks its best when mowed around 4", which definitely make the stripes pop a little more.

Comment

What brand/kind of stripe kit is that ?
              This is the kit offered by Scag. retails for 399.99. thats what i paid. For ztr's only. not avail. for walk behinds

Comment

This a mix of Titan TLC and Xfire II, both are tall fescues and i love it. I put it in 3 years ago in the fall. it took til the following fall to fully come in It is a very dark and wide blade. It looks its best when mowed around 4", which definitely make the stripes pop a little more.
                I do like the tall fescue for it's heat and drought tolerance but I'm not crazy for its color. I am considering planting it in all my customers lawns though so they quit asking me to skip a week.
                Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Seann,

Do you have a picture of the striping kit from the back view of the mower?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X