Its all in the STRIPE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all in the STRIPE!!

Freedom Z w/striper kit installed. used for the first time and Im hooked!!

Not sure if its worth 399.99 but maybe it will give a lot of perceived value.

At worst, ill love the way my lawn looks.
    Attached Files

gosh are those nice stripes!!!! nice looking yard along with a clean sharp looking mower. swweet

Comment

What species of grass is that?
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

What brand/kind of stripe kit is that ?

Comment

Ahhhhh

Those stripes look gooooooood!

I especially like the bottle in the cup holder! Cheers!

Comment

What species of grass is that?
            This a mix of Titan TLC and Xfire II, both are tall fescues and i love it. I put it in 3 years ago in the fall. it took til the following fall to fully come in It is a very dark and wide blade. It looks its best when mowed around 4", which definitely make the stripes pop a little more.

Comment

What brand/kind of stripe kit is that ?
              This is the kit offered by Scag. retails for 399.99. thats what i paid. For ztr's only. not avail. for walk behinds

Comment

This a mix of Titan TLC and Xfire II, both are tall fescues and i love it. I put it in 3 years ago in the fall. it took til the following fall to fully come in It is a very dark and wide blade. It looks its best when mowed around 4", which definitely make the stripes pop a little more.
                I do like the tall fescue for it's heat and drought tolerance but I'm not crazy for its color. I am considering planting it in all my customers lawns though so they quit asking me to skip a week.
                Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Seann,

Do you have a picture of the striping kit from the back view of the mower?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X