In Need Of 60" of Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need Of 60" of Help!

Went and did my showcase yard this past week and totally scalped the h-ll out of it. Got the my tape out and my center blade is almost 1 inch lower then my outside blades. Long story short, I am in need of a deck for a 60 inch Lazer Z Trivantage deck. Funds are low, so I am looking for a used deck. Anyone in the central Florida area know where I can get one that is in at least good enough condition to get me thru the rest of the season?

If possible please call me @ 407-334-0445 Since I won't be around the comp. till late this evening or tommarow.

Thanks
    Last edited by swampfox; 09-20-2009, 03:29 PM.
    JAY WOLFE LAWN AND HOME SERVICES
    ST. CLOUD, FL
    407-334-0445
    60" EXMARK & 32" LESCO WB

Got the my tape out and my center blade is almost 1 inch lower then my outside blades.
    What do you think caused that to happen?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Just like me it is getting old and worn out. LOL
      I was hoping to make it thru the season and either refurbish it or replace it. We have been doing alot of clean-ups and all this bush hogging finally got the best of it. I have a buddy that welds and fabricates, he wants to look at it and see what he can do with it. At this point in time I am willing to try anything.
      JAY WOLFE LAWN AND HOME SERVICES
      ST. CLOUD, FL
      407-334-0445
      60" EXMARK & 32" LESCO WB

Comment

I look forwards to hearing what the diagnosis is
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X