Landscape design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape design

What software are you guys using for landscape design?
    has anyone used google sketchup?
    I have been playing around with the free version and and had thoughts of getting the full version soon.
    did this in like 10 min.
    working on a house now I'll post when its done.

Cool...I'd never heard of that, but I'm gonna play around with it now. I downloaded Pro Landscape 12, but I can't find a CD key anywhere, so I can't use it. I'm way too cheap to buy expensive software like that

Comment

Blaine,

Very nice. Good idea too.

I look forwards to seeing more of your designs.

I wonder how effective 3d-design is versus say taking a photo of a yard and then using photoshop somehow to drop in pictures of plants you want to include in a new landscape.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

don't know why I can't get to post in 3D . still trying to figure
        out how to put it on disk.

Comment

I think you need to save it as a jpg or gif format.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Blaine,

Very nice. Good idea too.

I look forwards to seeing more of your designs.

I wonder how effective 3d-design is versus say taking a photo of a yard and then using photoshop somehow to drop in pictures of plants you want to include in a new landscape.
            +1 I was thinking of using this technique. I'm bidding on a condo that needs a ton of work, and I'm going to snap pictures of about 2-5 areas that I can improve on between the 1st year and 5 years.

Comment

So you will be taking photos and then using photoshop to alter the images to help get your bid accepted?

That sounds great!

I'd love to see what you come up with.

Comment

Hi Blaine,

What program was used to design "lawnlandscapingcompgraphic.jpg"?
                Totally Green Lawn Care, LLC
                http://www.totallygreenlc.com

Comment

Did you mean this image or another?

Comment

Hi Blaine,

What program was used to design "lawnlandscapingcompgraphic.jpg"?
                    google scetch up

Comment

Blaine,

Have you used this yet in any of your landscape design presentations?

Comment

No I havent done any yet , I think people just assume it would be expensive.

Comment

Pro-landscape

i use pro landscape 15 with all my projects & it does great.

Comment

Do you have any images you could share with us and show us what you have created using it?

How does using such a program help in landing bids?

Comment

Working...
                            X