Tree advice "remove?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree advice "remove?"

I love this tree in my backyard but I fear for it's future. It is heavy on one side because of trimming it off the fence. It seems sturdy when I shake it but it is leaving to the heavy side. This year we started seeing surface roots and it is also infested with ants. Can it be saved? Should I remove it? Am I worried for nothing? If this tree falls it WILL damage my home.
    Ants and sap
    White Company

Sorry, I don't know why but it wont let me upload the other pictures. Please take a look here https://www.instagram.com/jasonwhite6880/
    White Company

Comment

Can you trim some branches to even it out and get it to stand straight? Then spray the ants and cover the exposed roots with dirt?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I did trim a lot of branches off the heavy end after this post. I also put Terro outdoor ant bait under the tree. It feels super solid but still worries me. I am not super worried about the roots. I read surface roots are common.
        White Company

Comment

Give it some time and then take an 'after' picture to see any effects from doing that.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X