Cost of mulch color jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of mulch color jets

Hey guys, a local tree trimmer I work with is getting into the mulch business. He has everything except a mulch coloring jet. Would any of you know how much these cost new and/or used? Also, what brands would you recommend?

How are you planning on coloring the mulch? Are you buying one of those large top fill machines to do it or might you be doing it another way?

I found a used mulch coloring jet for $200 that was already sold though.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Steve, thanks for searching! We're not sure yet, but probably a top fill or something similar. The tub grinder is a pro-grind 2,000. It's all new to us, and its kind of a side project. But nevertheless, it is a goal that we are working towards. Thanks again for the support and these great forums.

Comment

I'd figure you could get into this business slowly and scale it up as demand grows.

Could you first sell simple wood chips made from the chipper and then later add color to it if the demand is there for it?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X