No announcement yet.

Irrigation Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know any good irrigation books out there, I would like to add this service to my business in a couple years. I would moonlight with someone, but how would you do this being potential "competition"?
    Irragation isn't something you can learn from a book IMO. If there was a book that would be helpful I would start with Rainbirds product manual. Then when you are faced with a situation you can think back about what you found there and find the right fit. Im a self taught Irragaiton nazi that's been hard at it for over 15 years. Best advise I can give you is don't buy your parts from home depot/lowes or the like. The stuff they sell is cheap garbage. Find yourself a sprinkler house or plumbing supply place you won't be sorry. Last bit of info is never .....I repeat never cut cornors on sprinkler repair or install. Flooding someones basement or killing $1000's of dollars worth of sod ISNT WORTH THE SMALL AMMOUT OF TIME/MONEY you might save.

Comment

Flooding someones basement or killing $1000's of dollars worth of sod ISNT WORTH THE SMALL AMMOUT OF TIME/MONEY you might save.
      Edit/Delete Message
      In what ways could this happen? How have you seen some newer business owners cut corners and cause such problems?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X