Got my first real job today :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first real job today :)

awesome weather here in chicagoland today, and I got a job today. I started tree trimming last year. and this year my first job is a $725 job taking down 3 trees, some extra tree trimming in the back, and stump grinding and sod on one of the trees. I estimate $50 an hour with me and a guy so I should make around $400 in one day ($140 for stump grinder rental, $100 for labor, $20 for sod, and the rest for the dump fee). Hopefully everything goes well

Congrats!

I couldn't handle tree removal on a tree service level. A small tree here and there, but not anything big.

If you're good, you can make some serious money.
    Be safe and good luck!

Comment

That sounds low to me. But I guess it would depend on the size of the trees being removed.

Comment

140 for the stump grinder here in Florida average stump charge is 50.00 (per) I would call around and see what someone else would charge.

Comment

How bug are the trees? Do you a a bucket truck or a crain? I do some tree removal too so its nice the here how other small companys do it.

Comment

Take some pictures to show us what you are working on
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X