irrigation question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irrigation question

Hey guys & gals, I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I have a client who has some old bruckner valves. I believe I may need to replace one and I can't seem to find them, so I need a suitable replacement. I've done the solenoid replacement already and the diaphragm "looks" okay, still not working via the controller (Rainbird), and I've switched the wires with a known good wire plus ran a completely new wire, still same problem. It does run manually from the valve. The old bruckners have a 4 bolt pattern and are brass or iron, at least 15+ years old, one inch diameter in/out flow and very sensitive. Anyone who knows where I can get a replacement (I want to simply remove and replace the top half, so I don't need to replace the entire valve) or suitable sub please let me know here or email me at migda2@yahoo.com. I'm in Denver Co if you know a supplier here. Thanks in advance!
    cmig

I can't find a single thing about them. Is it possible the bruckner valves could be known by another name?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X