HELP>> With SOD>>>>HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP>> With SOD>>>>HELP

HI there, i was wondering about sod estimate. i have a customer wants 500 sq ft:rolleyes sod , the cost .25 sq how much would i sell the sq ft. for ? i told him i would charge him $100 for delivery. and he dose not want us to install it he would install it him self i Guss. so how much would you normally charge for a job like this?

That is very interesting. I would have figured most sod farms in the area would be able to deliver it.

How long would it take you to get the sod, load it, get it to the customer and unload it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

well, i will pick up at farm and deliver to the customer, so to loaded probably at no time and to UN load the whole pallet 500 sq ft . about 45 min. plus i have to drive for about an hour from the farm to the customer location i already told him that there will be delivery charge and he agreed , so what you think ???
      Last edited by Grass Masters, LLC; 07-15-2009, 05:36 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

well, i will pick up at farm and deliver to the customer, so to loaded probably at no time and to UN load the whole pallet 500 sq ft . about 45 min. plus i have to drive for about an hour from the farm to the customer location i already told him that there will be delivery charge and he agreed , so what you think ???

Comment

I would probably do some kind of markup on the sod and then add a delivery fee that would amount to your hourly operation rate.

I would use the markup to cover the gas for the drive.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X