1st BREEZE commercial customer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st BREEZE commercial customer

Being a loyal customer at this Chinese buffet place in a plaza for many years, I was able to place my snow removal cards/flyers at their entrance

Yesterday I went to place my lawn service cards & the owner of the restaurant asked me to give him a price, for the entire plaza. He told me the cost to run the plaza was 50/60 thous a year? or something I couldn't really understand him lol...

So I told him I'd check it out & give him my price.

I walked outside & judged the area by eye. It's perfectly flat with little to no obstacles. 14660 sqf ...

I walked back in the restaurant and gave him my price at $1300/May-October

The plaza is a few blocks from home, & it's probably the best advertising area on the planet if I were to park the truck in the right spot.

What do you think?

What was the id for? What services?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What was the id for? What services?
      Lawn Mowing / Whippersnipping edges / Blowing debris

May 4th - October 16
      GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
      PPPPPPPPPPPPPP G
      PPPPPPPPPPPPPP
      PP G
      PP G
      PP G
      G
      GGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG

p= Plaza
      g= Grass

Also I think the owner of the restaurant said it's 50/60 thous just to run the restaurant not the plaza.

In the plaza there is:
      Pizza Pizza
      Bank
      Chinese Buffet
      Pharmaprix aka Shoppers Drug Mart
      Salon?
      Bakery???
      And some other junk

Across the street is another plaza with offices & some stores and restaurants.

Across the other street is another plaza aswell with a video store, mechanic shop, printers, cafe, Sandwhich shop lol, electronics store, dry cleaning or something etc...

it's all at an intersection which is constantly busy. there's even a dep and more offices & a hair salon & another pizza place and massage place blah.. where the dep is...

Comment

Have you thought about having a sign made with your name on it and posting it in the yard saying something like "this lawn is maintained by (then your business name)". Since this is a high traffic area this would be a great place to put up a sign. You may have to tell the customer you will take so much $$$ off the monthly fee for permission to post your sign there. This would be kind of like construction companies post signs in yards while they are building or remodeling a house or other building. Good luck,

Eli

Comment

Congrats on getting your first commercial client!

Comment

Have you thought about having a sign made with your name on it and posting it in the yard saying something like "this lawn is maintained by (then your business name)". Since this is a high traffic area this would be a great place to put up a sign. You may have to tell the customer you will take so much $$$ off the monthly fee for permission to post your sign there. This would be kind of like construction companies post signs in yards while they are building or remodeling a house or other building. Good luck,

Eli
            That's a great idea! I'll give it a shot!

Comment

Congrats on getting your first commercial client!
              Thanks! I just got home trying to get some town houses/ more commercial places.

Comment

Working...
              X