Placing a bid on Property: 23 acres

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing a bid on Property: 23 acres

I need help with estimating what it would cost to maintain an apartment complex that is taking bids on landscaping.

The property is 23 acres and I'm excited about it, but I haven't gotten the criteria for it just yet.

I'm currently trying to find a way to copy and paste a pic of the property from google maps satelite view. Without giving away too much information to my competitors, of course.

I'd like to get some heads up on what to look out for, how much some things cost, and things to stay away from as a newcomer to lawn care and as a newcomer to commercial contracts.

TIA
    E.P.

You can take a screen capture of the image and then paste it into a graphic program where you can save it and then post it here.

I'd love to see what you are bidding on.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

23 Acre Apartment bid

Not really sure how to go about estimating my cost to maintain this property.
      This only my 2nd year in business but I'm excited about securing this contract. I could really use the business as a base to expand from, as well as learn from.
      Attached Files

Comment

The property is 23 acres and I'm excited about it, but I haven't gotten the criteria for it just yet.
        Have you gotten the information from the complex yet on what they want performed?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X