Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding Issues!!

Hey...

I thought I'd ask to see what everyone's opionion would be for all bidding.

The past I have used a per hour 3 man crew bidding tech. However this would sometimes cost two much and confuse customers enough to scare them away.

So this season I am thinking about goin to per man per hour.

Wondering what the normal rate per man per hour is out there for these types of jobs:

Spring/Fall Cleanup including mulching-
    Spring and fall cleanups include- remove all leaves, sticks weeds, and other debris from garden beds, edging garden beds trimming all bushes and small tree, removal of dead plants,
    Spring/fall cleanup not including mulching-
    Mulching-
    Installation of Soil-
    Ground leveling-
    Aeration-
    Installation of plants flowers and trees- Per man per hour might not be the best for this, what do you guys think is??
    Gutter Cleaning-

Thanks alot....

The past I have used a per hour 3 man crew bidding tech. However this would sometimes cost two much and confuse customers enough to scare them away.
    Can you explain to us what this is and how you use it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ya.. Pretty simple I would just charge a rate per hour on a three man crew. So I'd send three guys out to do a landscape job, and charge something like 75 or 65, depending on the job and thats what i'd charge per hour.

Comment

When you are bidding these jobs, do you tell the customer what your hourly rate is or do you just bid one price on the job?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X