Need help pricing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help pricing.

I have a half acre field (flat) with branches and sticks strewn around it. I also have to split and stack two quarts of wood, and stack three- four quarts already split.Also three average sized beds to rake and mulch.What do you think would be a reasonable price for this job?

I have a half acre field (flat) with branches and sticks strewn around it. I also have to split and stack two quarts of wood, and stack three- four quarts already split.Also three average sized beds to rake and mulch.What do you think would be a reasonable price for this job?
    What equipment do you have to do the jobs or is it all manual?

I have a JD lawn sweeper that works great for picking up small twigs, branches and rocks, a 1/2 acre would take me about 45 min. To split two cords of wood will take about an hour, depending on the size of the wood and I assume you are talking hardwood and assuming you have access to a splitter another 45 min to stack. Can't comment on the beds as one would need to know the size. Depending on what I am doing and what equipment I am using, I charge anywhere from $60.00 to $100.00 an hour or if I quote a total for a job, I am generally in this range or above.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

dethatching

not sure where to put this, but does anyone have an idea on how to charge for dethatching? i have an estimate to give: approx 250 sq ft, no obstacles, have rider with dethatcher

thanks

Comment

thats not much space to do. We get on average $75.00 for a standard 1/4 ac lot with house on it usally about 5k to 6 k sqft. So that small of an area i guess i would charge my min stop charge of aprox 25 bucks or so. Hope this helps

Comment

yes, it does help. thanks

i actually charged her $50 and she jumped on it

thats not much space to do. We get on average $75.00 for a standard 1/4 ac lot with house on it usally about 5k to 6 k sqft. So that small of an area i guess i would charge my min stop charge of aprox 25 bucks or so. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X