testing out the new online estimator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing out the new online estimator

Thanks to everyone who are helping me test out the new online estimator so far (if you want access to it, just let me know and I will set you up with an account.)

Justin just pointed out a problem with creating new jobs. I think it is working now.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

You fixed the problem Steve

Comment

Oh good.

Let me know how you find it's user ability and also the estimate template. You can create a fake customer and use your email in it to see what it looks like.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello World!!!

This is simple text email message.

Comment

Hmm I think that was a test in the email. Let me try to change that. Hold on.

Comment

Ok the deal is, it sends email in both plain text and in html form. You can alter your email reader to read html or plain text.

It should work now and you can change the options on your email progam to view the message body in the different ways to see the different results.

Let me know what you come up with.

Comment

For some reason, it's only in plain text

Just in Time Yard Services
              705-898-3286
              Box 287

Noelville, ON P0M 2N0
              http://www.jitys.ca

Customer:
              Mike Walsh

, ON

Estimate # - 1
              Submit Date - 2009-01-13

We hereby submit specifications and estimate for:

Job Description:
              $0.00

Total = $0.00

The above prices, specifications and conditions are hereby accepted. You are authorized to do the work as specified. Payment will be made as outlined above.

ACCEPTED BY: (print name & title)__________________________________

Authorized Signature:__________________________________

Date:__________________________________

Comment

Are you able to receive other emails in html format?

Comment

I should I am using Microsoft Outlook for e-mail and I receive alot of HTML e-mails and they work, but the e-mail from the program i got was plain text

Comment

Hmmm, I guess I will have to do a little more reading up as to why this might be happening.

Comment

Ok try it out again? I changed a setting and that might get it to send it to you in html.

Comment

I get this error again when I try to add employees to the job

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gopherforum/forum/uploaded-files/pages/estimator-utilities.php on line 492

Comment

Ok try it out again? I changed a setting and that might get it to send it to you in html.
                          Still getting plain text e-mails

Comment

How about now?

Comment

Mailer Error: SMTP Error: The following SMTP Error: Data not accepted.habs_rule100_pct@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X