Entering your overhead costs - Online estimator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering your overhead costs - Online estimator

We often talk about how little most of us pay attention to our overhead costs and how they effect how much we need to charge for a job.

In this example, you will see how by using the online estimator, you can enter your overhead costs and then see a break down of how that effects how much you need to charge per billable hours.

- To enter your overhead costs, log into the online estimator.
    - On your welcome page, click on the Overhead costs link.
    - Enter your overhead costs on this page.
    - Then go back to your welcome page and click on the Job lists link.
    - If you have already entered a job you can review your overhead costs, by clicking on the review job button as seen in this example. Otherwise your overhead costs will automatically be included in any new job you enter.

Now when you are finished with your job and you want to print the estimate out, you will notice your overhead costs will not be broken down as they are in the review screen because you don't need to show your customer this information.

Review the pictures to see.
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

help

do you have more info on this online estimator - i'm experimenting, but i cannot get the employee hours or equipment hours inserted

Comment

Jeff,

I don't have more info. Please feel free to let me know here what you are finding and I will have to investigate it further.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X