X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These calculators make it alot easier to figure your overhead. I like them and have already used them. It would be nice to just have them on your laptop without having to go on the internet. Or even just on your desktop. Is there any way for this to happen Steve.

Comment

Not yet but that is a great idea.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey steve is there anyway you can put it together with the gopher software that way we could just update a new version with it on there?

Comment

That is a good idea.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Do you think would be able to do somethink like that? Cuz if you can I would love to have the calulator updated on my gohper software

Comment

A good way you can get it on a handheld device. Get a phone with windows mobile and visit this website and make it available offline. Then when you need it find your book mark and your done. Another option is using excel to make this. Not sure of any other OS but windows mobile it works.

Comment

calculateor request

is there any grass seed spreading calculators available?

Comment

Not yet

What would you need it to do?

Comment

re

Not yet

What would you need it to do?
                    I guess I would need it to calculate how much seeds I need for a certain area.
                    maybe there could be a "sun time: on it so we can decide which seeds to use...i dont know, just an idea that i thought of while i was putting a bid for a huge job...dont want to under bid

thanks steve,

Paul

Comment

?

steve
                      when this is purchased are the limits removed? like Grass area is limited to 99999 and trimming is only 999 this is good for houses but i only need it for large properties

Comment

Oh I didn't even notice that on the online estimator. I need to fix that.

But to answer your question, the desktop version doesn't have the limits.

Comment

an other question for you steve, is there a bundle that we get all the estimaters, or just the mow time and cost calculators

Comment

an other question for you steve, is there a bundle that we get all the estimaters, or just the mow time and cost calculators
                            Right now I only have those two available but I would like to get them all available in the future.

Comment

hi evryone, i just started posting out flyers and while i was posting them one guy came out to me and ask me if i could put more soil on his lawn and put more grass seeds. the custumer has a ditch of 53f long and 46f wide and about 2inches deep + he needs more to grow more grass on a similar area i was wondering how much should i charge him for the job. i made an stimate about $300 dollars for the materials but for the labor i dont know how much to charge. if any one can help i would apreciated thanks

Comment

If the $300.00 is accurate for materials charge him at least $300.00 for labor.

Comment

Working...
                                X